We are looking for experienced and talented language educator who will be able to inspire and give their full support to our foreign learners to be able to #SpeakLikeLocals and be a part of our growing team.
Worldnesia is a language institution that provides practical Indonesian language course for our professional foreign learners through our curated learning materials. Most of our learner profiles are executives and C-level who work for foreign companies in Indonesia.
If you are passionate about Indonesian language, possess the initiative, professionalism, confidence, and the right skill sets to help our learners to be able to Speak Like Locals, then you might be a good addition for our growing team.
We provide several type of classes, ranging from digital to face to face class to meet our learners need, from 9 am to 9 pm, Monday through Sunday. You will work based on agreed shift and help our learners that match with your current teaching skills and profile. We mainly use Microsoft Teams for digital class and our face to face class is conducted at Kantorkuu Office & Coworking Space, Citywalk Sudirman Level 2, Central Jakarta.
- Be prepared at least 30 minutes prior each class
- Be on-time at any occasion
- Deliver Indonesian language course professionally and comprehensively on every class
- Complete learners progress report and required documentation at the end of each session
- Develop learning materials
- Participate in our bi-weekly and monthly meeting
- Collaborate with other team members and contribute to Worldnesia projects
- Enhance teaching skills, experiences, knowledge, and learn new skills from time to time
- Actively participate in Worldnesia events
- Native Indonesian with excellent Bahasa Indonesia skills
- Qualified to teach Indonesian as second or foreign languages
- Possess minimal 1 year teaching BIPA experiences for adult learners
- Possess minimal 1 year professional working experiences in foreign company will be advantageous
- Preferred to own one or more of below certificates:
TOEFL ITP Score 500 / JLPT N2 / TOPIK level 4 / UKBI Level III (Unggul)
*certificate should be less than 2 years
**JLPT N3 or TOPIK Level 3 with good communication skill will be considered
- Bachelor’s Degree from any field or major, preferably from Language and Education
- Able to work on Saturday and or Sunday
- A minimum of 10 hours of weekly availability for part-time educator
- Able to operate Ms. Office and computer literate. Online teaching experience preferred, but not essential
- Learner-oriented, excellence, reliable, integrity, professional, and solution-based mindset.
Our selection processes are demanding and challenging to ensure only the best and qualified educators are invited to join our team members.
Below are glimpse of our selection process:
1. Application screening (you should receive notification from us no later than 2 weeks)
2. Indonesian language test and some assignments to demonstrate your teaching skills
3. 1 on 1 interview
If you are ready to take this challenge and make impact in the world of Indonesian language teaching, join us.
Click here to apply.