We are currently seeking experienced Indonesian Language Educators (Full-Time / Part-Time) who speak fluent Japanese or Korean. As our educator, you will have a hands-on experience to teach frequently used Indonesian language to our foreign learners while brushing up your foreign language skills. Furthermore, you will support them so that they are able to #SpeakLikeLocals in no time.
Worldnesia is a language institution that provides practical Indonesian language course for our professional foreign learners (aged >45 years old) through our curated learning materials. Most of our learner profiles are managers, executives and C-level who work for foreign companies in Indonesia.
If you have the passion to help foreign learners to able to speak Indonesian like locals, possess the skill sets that we are looking for, and ready to make impact, then you might be a good addition for our growing team.
Teach practical Indonesian language based on Worldnesia’s curriculum to adult foreign learners, aged >45 years old, through 1 on 1 class (digital or face-to-face). Each class will only last for 60 minutes. You will work based on agreed shift and help our learners that match with your current teaching skills and profile. We mainly use Microsoft Teams for digital class and our face-to-face class is conducted at Kantorkuu Office & Coworking Space, Citywalk Sudirman Level 2, Central Jakarta.
- Be prepared at least 30 minutes prior each class
- Be on-time at any occasion
- Deliver Indonesian language course professionally and comprehensively on every class
- Complete learners progress report and required documentation at the end of each class
- Maintain the relationship with learners and solve their communication problems
- Follow up learner’s weekly schedule and other needs
- Participate in our bi-weekly and monthly meeting
- Collaborate with other team members and contribute to Worldnesia projects
- Enhance teaching skills, experiences, knowledge, and learn new skills from time to time
- Actively participate in Worldnesia events
- Possess minimal 1 year teaching BIPA experiences for adult learners (formal or informal)
- Able to speak Japanese (JLPT N2) / Korean (TOPIK level 4)
*Certificate should be less than 2 years
**JLPT N3 or TOPIK Level 3 with good communication skill will be considered
- Excellent English communication skill with TOEFL ITP Score > 500
- Excellent Bahasa Indonesia skills proven with UKBI certificate for 5 sections level III or “Unggul“
(Although you can still take your UKBI test after you passed your first interview round, we still recommend you to take UKBI test in advance to shorten up the recruitment process.)
- Bachelor’s Degree from any field or major, preferably from Language and Education
- Able to work on Saturday or Sunday
- Computer literate. Online teaching experience preferred, but not essential
- Learner-oriented, excellence, reliable, integrity, professional, and solution-based mindset.
- Possess minimal 1-year professional working experiences in foreign company will be advantageous
- Have student exchange or living abroad experiences at least 6 months.
- Online educator training and teaching materials are provided by Worldnesia
- 2 years full-time contract / permanent contract
- Competitive Salary
- THR + 14 days paid leave
- BPJS TK + Kesehatan
- Company health insurance
Our selection processes are demanding and challenging to ensure only the best and qualified educators are invited to join our team members.
Below is glimpse of our selection process:
- Application screening (you should receive notification from us no later than 2 weeks)
- Indonesian language testbyWorldnesia
- 1 on 1 interviewand 15 minutes of demo lesson
- UKBI Test
- Final interview
If you are ready to take this challenge and make impact in the world of Indonesian language teaching, join us.
Click Here to Apply