We are looking for experienced and talented language educator who will be able to inspire and give their full support to our foreign learners to be able to #SpeakLikeLocals and be a part of our growing team.
Worldnesia is a language institution that provides practical Indonesian language course for our professional foreign learners through our curated learning materials. Most of our learner profiles are executives and C-level who work for foreign companies in Indonesia.
If you are passionate about Indonesian language and education technology, possess the initiative, professionalism, confidence, and the right skill sets to help our learners to be able to Speak Like Locals, then you might be a good addition for our growing team.
- Handle intermediate to advanced BIPA Classes for professional adult learners (age 30 ~ 50s), Face to Face and digital class
- Analyze and complete learners progress report and required documentation at the end of each session
- Develop advanced BIPA learning materials, assignments, mid-term and final test
- Supervise Junior Language Educator class performances
- Participate in our bi-weekly and monthly meeting
- Collaborate with other team members and contribute to Worldnesia projects
- Minimal 2 years contract as full-time
- UKBI Certification “III” or “Unggul” for 5 sections (certificate should be less than 2 years)
- Have minimal 2 years of teaching BIPA experiences to foreign adult learners (age 30~50s)
- TOEFL ITP Score >500
- bachelor degree from reputable university
- Agile and able to work in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Learner-oriented, excellence, reliable, integrity, professional, and solution-based mindset.
- Own Master Degree in Applied Linguistics, especially majoring Second Language Acquisition
- Own JLPT N2 / TOPIK 4 certificates (certificate should be less than 2 years)
- Experience in language education industries and having knowledge in eLearning and instructional design
- Have student exchange experience to foreign countries at least 6 months.
- Have online teaching experiences
We offer competitive salary for suitable team members because we want to make sure that they will give their best to support our language learners.
Our selection processes are demanding and challenging to ensure only the best and qualified educators are invited to join our team members.
Below is glimpse of our selection process:
- Application screening (you should receive notification from us no later than 2 weeks)
- Do a 15 mins demo lesson and some assignments to demonstrate your teaching skills
- 1 on 1 interview
If you fulfil the requirement that we are looking for and want to make impact in the world of Indonesian language teaching, join us.
Click Here to Apply